3 Easy Steps to join us.
1. APPLY ON WEBSITE
Our team will then contact you within 7 working days should there be a vacancy for you, to invite you to meet with us.
Our interviews will be a face to face discussion with one of our management team who deals with the type of work that you applied for.
Interviews typically are held in one of our offices which are:-
Bangor, North Wales, LL57 3AF
Commerce House, Birkenhead, CH41 9HP (or by arrangement in Liverpool City Centre)
Don’t worry we will let you know what to bring, the location and agree a mutually convenient time.
3. OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT
Once you are accepted as a team member, we will ask you to complete your work history which should take around 10 minutes. This information can be completed electronically or on paper we will send you a link to complete this.
Before you apply you MUST be:-
- Reliable, Once Booked You Must Attend
- Polite And Professional
- Good Team Player
- Ability To Get On With The Job
- Be Physically Fit
- Have Good Interpersonal Skills
- Have Good Observation skills
- Be Able To Recognise Potentially Dangerous Situations
- Have Good Written And Verbal Communication Skills
- Be Able To Remain Calm Under Pressure, And To Adapt And Improvise As Required In Response To Situations
- Have Decision-Making And Planning Skills
- Have A Clear Criminal Record For At Least 5 Years
- Have An Sia License, If Applicable For The Role
Corvus is an equal opportunities employer, please let us know if you have any special requirements that we can assist you with during the application process.