BANGOR, CAERNARFON, LLANDUDNO, COLWYN BAY, LLANGEFNI, HOLYHEAD, PWLLHELI, RHYL and surrounding areas, enquire NOW.
Corvus Security Ltd, is able to offer a dedicated Key Holding Service across North Wales, giving you piece of mind that your premises is covered without the added expense of an out of hours Security Guard.
Key Holding Offer from £365 per year – £1 a day!
- Key Holding & Alarm Responses
- Our vehicles are real time GPS tracked
- Signwritten Vehicles
- Fully SIA Licenced Guards
- Liaison with Monitoring Stations & Police
- Incident Reports
- Vacant property inspections
We are able to respond to alarm call outs at any time 24/7, 365 days a year.
If your staff or managers are keyholders or alarm responders for out of hours periods, they are being placed under the following risks / inconveniences:-
- Risk of Assault, on arrival at the premises
- Call out during the late hours takes valuable time and may result in the member of staff having the following day off. Or being unproductive due to lack of sleep.
- The person attending the call out, may be subjected to a stressful or traumatic experience on arrival, resulting in possible further costs to you, in the form of sick leave or leave on the grounds of stress.
With Corvus Security Ltd, looking after your premises their are a number of benefits:
- You and your employees are not in any danger
- Rapid Response to call outs
- Keys and Procedures all checked and up to date
- Vetted and SIA Licensed operatives attending all calls
- Conflict Management Trained Operatives
- A number of call outs are included, so you can budget for the whole year
- Deterrent of 24hr warning signs, sized/located to suit you and the premises
We can offer this service to meet your requirements, whether you require an out of hours service or a 24 hour response service we are able to tailor a package to your requirements.
Corvus Security Ltd will regularly liaise with you to ensure the level of service is kept consistently high. In addition to the SIA License and training we train our staff on your contract to carry out the specific duties at that location.
Mobile Patrol / Security Patrol / Vacant Property inspections
Corvus has a range of patrol vehicles in the region operating 24 hours a day.
Our dedicated team is able to fulfill a range of requirements specific to our client sites, from security patrols, temperature checks, plant and equipment checks, fuel levels and more…
We are able to respond to alarm callouts, cctv activations and contacts from our warning sign boards from neighbours and the Police.
We have a vast experience in meter reads and vacant property inspections on a range of government, commercial, land and private properties.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact us on 0845 643 1514 or 07779 030878