Surveillance & Intel
Surveillance, intelligence gathering, is one of the most vital assets available to private individuals and businesses today.
If used correctly, surveillance / intelligence can save businesses, corporations and individuals valuable resources.
Corvus can provide trained and experienced surveillance operatives, both individually or as a team, with skills in the following areas:
- Covert Surveillance
- Protective Surveillance
- Protective Counter-Surveillance
- Close Protection
- Risk Management/Asset Protection
- Advanced Driving
- Surveillance Driving
The majority of our operatives are ex-military or have a background with government agencies and most have served in a covert surveillance role in both military and civilian environments. Surveillance teams are designed to blend in to the environments that they are working so members are of either sex and vary in age. Although the Surveillance Industry is yet to be regulated, Surveillance Operators meet the following standard requirements:
- A working knowledge and a basic understanding of RIPA (S), the Human Rights Act 1998, and Impact Assessment.
- Hold relevant C.R.B. checks and are registered with Data Protection.
- Trained to a minimum of HS&W first aid standard.
Surveillance Equipment used by our Operatives include:
- Licensed, man portable & vehicle mounted covert radio systems
- Video and still photography capability
- Covert video capabilities: bag cameras, tie cameras, button cameras
- Purpose built surveillance vans and cars with video recording capability
- Night vision devices
- Full rural Observation Post equipment
- Trackers, remote cameras and listening devices.
- Technical Surveillance Counter Measures (TSCM) devices
- Surveillance vehicles: various makes and models of cars, motorcycles, vans and black taxis. All fitted with covert communications
Vital intelligence that is gained is immediately relayed to the client, allowing relevant decisions to be made.
Detailed reports are passed on daily to the client and on the completion of the task a report can be formatted to a standard that can be used in a court of law.
Commercial / Corporate
Businesses and corporations face continuously increasing risks each day. Whether the threats come from rival companies or existing employees, Corvus Security Ltd provides specialist innovative solutions to the issues you face.
Corvus Security Ltd undertakes operations to gather intelligence and evidence relating to
the following common issues:
- Insurance claims
- Staff absenteeism
- Employee theft
- Anti-social behaviour issues
- Company fraud
- Covert vehicle tracking
- Industrial / corporate espionage
- Undercover operations
Individuals / Private Clients
Corvus Security Ltd also works together with private individuals, dealing with a range of often sensitive issues:
- Personal /Matrimonial issues
We provide a compassionate and discreet service at all times and our operatives are on hand to provide you with a dedicated and highly professional service at all times.
For more details on how Corvus Security Ltd’s Inteligence Services can help you or your business please contact us on 0845 643 1514 or email@example.com