CORVUS is able to provide or rent our clients Fever scanning and Temperature Screening Solutions for all budgets (purchase from £898+vat to £20,995+vat per system)
Rental from £20.21+vat weekly (Handheld/tripod mounted device on 12 month rental)
(6 month rental period also available)
Our FeverCAMs are available with different options and a wide range of applications to help protect people, property and companies. Adding either fixed or portable thermal cameras provides a system that works both day and night and can be fitted internally or externally.
Using advanced detectors and algorithms, our Temperature Screening Thermographic cameras detect increased skin temperatures to provide preliminary temperature screening in offices, warehouses, airports and public places, with accuracy up to ±0.3°C.
Our solutions can be permenant installs or portable equipment and it can be operated by your team or by our Infection Control Officers.
- Demonstrate your business is screening peoples temperature every time they come in
- Keep your workforce / customers safe
- Cover your legal liabilities by doing everything that is reasonably practicable
- Evidence is recorded if somebody is attempting to work with a fever or maybe doesnt know
- Equipment can detect so that a second measurement “confirmatory reading” can be taken then decision made by your management team
Any object with temperatures above absolute zero emits a detectable amount of radiation.
A thermal camera converts IR radiation into grayscale values, and matches grayscale values to temperature values through an algorithm model.
Thermal cameras with high temperature accuracy can help detect elevated body temperatures which may indicate the presence of a fever. Thermal cameras can
be used for the fever screening of travelers, shoppers, and office workers.
- High Efficiency: It takes only one second for a thermal camera to detect temperature of a person, thus allows screening of large numbers of people at a time.
- Safety: Thermal cameras feature non-contact temperature measurement from about one meter away, avoiding unnecessary physical contact.
Download our full brochure below, this gives more details on how this service is delivered and the types of equipment we are deploying. Solutions range from £898+vat for a hand held device ready to go out of the box and highly portable to £20,000+vat depending upon the accuracy, specifications and level of automation reqiured. e.g. facial recognition, remote access, remote alarms, automated messages to the person being scanned and so on.