Corvus Facilities has experience in managing waste and has a range of vetted and tested service providers in place to deliver the services required to meet the waste management requirements of your organisation.
- Implementing recycling programmes
- Provision of bespoke bilingual recycling bins
- Dealing with Food Waste and Biogen recycling
- Managing Waste Transfer notes
- Hazardous Waste management
- Selling of waste that carries value to the appropriate recyclers
- Set up of Hazardous waste management such as asbestos management and fluorescent tube coffins
Main Service Areas
- Conventional Waste
- Hazardous Waste
- Septic Tanks and Cesspits emptying
- Interceptor Emptying
Management Team Training
- Hazardous waste classification and coding
- Hazardous Waste regulations
Licensed to deliver the service
Corvus Facilities is also registered as an Upper Tier Waste Carrier and Broker. You should check on the link below to NRW (Wales Based Companies) to ensure the person handling your waste is correctly licensed.
|Organisation name||Address||Registration number|
|Corvus Facilities||Corvus Security Ltd 21C High Street
Corvus has long standing working relationships with some of the regions most respected companies, not limited to but including:-
We negotiate the best deal for you, and our charges are open and up front for the service we provide. There are two options on how we charge our fees, please ask for a quotation.