To keep any building functioning as it should, looking its best and operating at peak efficiency a robust ongoing maintenance programme is essential.
Every building is different, designed for different uses and managed in different ways. It is therefore essential to have a maintenance provider who can focus on those maintenance activities that provide maximum value and have the necessary resources to react quickly to your specific needs with a bespoke range of service / provision options.
Our highly trained, directly employed Facilities Engineers offer service solutions to minimise downtime.
- Corvus Facilities is available 24/7 for emergency response and planned and unplanned maintenance works.
- Corvus Facilities encompasses all the deliverables that enables your business to run smoothly and seamlessly allowing you to concentrate on your core activities.
From commercial premises or property estates to industrial plants, whether it be heating, air conditioning, lifts, internal or external decoration, waste management, fire systems, floors, grounds or lighting, Corvus Facilities can carry out planned preventative maintenance, regular maintenance and reactive services across your property portfolio.
- Our services are delivered by highly skilled, competent and dedicated operatives covering a variety of trades including combustion engineers, lift maintenance technicians, painters and decorators, electricians, plumbers, plasterers and glaziers.
- Corvus delivers our services on single sites as well as multiple site locations throughout North Wales
- Corvus Improves efficiencies and reduces costs