Corvus Security Ltd, recruits only the best staff in the industry, we have a strong belief that integrity, customer service and professionalism make our teams among the best in the UK.
Corvus Security Ltd, is recruiting operatives to work in the following roles:-
EVENT SECURITY TEAM 2019 SEASON (SIA LICENSED)
Please fill in and send us an application form. Mark the top of your application form EVENTS 2019, the first contact will be a brief telephone interview.
You must be:-
- SIA Licensed Door Supervisor / Close Protection
- RELIABLE, once booked you MUST attend, not sure don't book
- POLITE AND PROFESSIONAL
- GOOD TEAM PLAYER
- ABILITY TO GET ON WITH THE JOB
You should be flexible to work in any role, from gate duties to patrols and static positions.
RECRUITING NOW FOR EVENTS IN WALES AND THROUGHOUT THE UK. WE HAVE REQUIREMENT TO INCREASE OUR TEAMS AGAIN THIS SEASON DUE TO INCREASED DEMAND AND NEW CONTRACTS. WE SEEK TO EMPLOY BOTH MALE AND FEMALE SIA LICENSED DOOR SUPERVISORS AND EVENT STEWARDS AT A SELECTION OF EVENTS, FESTIVALS AND ARENAS.
Print and return or request an application form to be sent to you on the link at the top of the page.
Remember be honest and straight about your past experience we do check references and past work.
All applicants will be vetted to British Standards.
STAFFING LEVELS INCREASE REGULARLY
- Before you apply you MUST:-
- Be physically fit
- Have quick reactions
- Be able to work as member of a team, but also to have confidence to act on your own initiative
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Have good powers of observation and be able to recognise potentially dangerous situations
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to remain calm under pressure, and to adapt and improvise as required in response to situations
- Have decision-making and planning skills
- Have a CLEAR CRIMINAL RECORD for at least 5 years
- Have an SIA License, for the role you are applying for.